We offer a full range of landscape design and installation services. We work within your budget to help you create a landscape tailored to your unique situation.
THE DESIGN PROCESS:
To start the design process we visit you at your home, photograph and measure the project area, and sit down with you to gain an understanding of your landscaping objectives. Common points of discussion often include:
- Will there be any stonescaping (see tabs in pull down menu under Design & Installation above) incorporated into the design?
- Ease of maintenance – With today’s busy lifestyles many homeowners are looking for low maintenance landscaping.
- Formality vs Informality.
- Incorporate outcropping stone or boulders into the design – More and more common today.
- Berms – Can greatly add appeal if placed in the right location.
- New tree installation.
CONCEPTS FACTORED INTO THE DESIGN:
- Our top priority is to get the most bang for your buck within your budget.
- Coordinating the new landscaping with your home and any existing landscaping.
- Importance of year around appeal including winter.
- Sunny vs shady areas.
- Color coordination.
FINALIZING THE DESIGN:
We sit down with you again and present the design including pictures of our proposed plants. We address questions or concerns and make any necessary changes. Our goal is for you to have complete confidence our design meets your objectives.
Slightly raised planting beds add interest and a finished appearance
A berm in the front yard adds curb appeal.
A shaded bed of hostas and flowering perennials provides an attractive and easy care solution for mowing in yards with several trees.
Outcropping stone adds interest.
A fence can serve as a backdrop and support for colorful plants and vines.
Our landscaping services also include:
1534 E. Algonquin Road Algonquin, Illinois 60102